In our daily lives and busy schedules we almost forget to maintain good health care and hygiene and skincare is a very important part of it. India is a very busy country and you can easily experience this on the streets of the country on a working day. Thousands of people running to their work, hundreds of cars on the road, and with all this comes pollution and dirt. The climate of India is relatively hot which makes it even worse and so in such a situation Skincare is almost neglected by the major population out there.
We in this article will be helping you out with this problem and will be discussing the best skincare products in India. These skincare products will help you maintain healthy skin and hence will improve your hygiene. We have selected the best skincare products in India that are well accustomed to the Indian conditions. The Indian skin is more sensitive to beauty products, they easily reach harsh chemicals hence we have gone through and researched on the basis of surveys to bring these best skincare products in India for you.
Top 10 best skincare Products in India
The first rule of cleansing is to remove the upper dirt and pollution on the skin
1) Facewash/Cleanser: This is the obvious first and the most important step of a skincare regime: a good facewash is mandatory as clean skin is a prerequisite for good skin and as a foundation of a skincare regime. A face wash or a face cleanser should always be chosen according to your skin type and the variation in season according to where you live. It is always advisable to use a face wash / cleanser containing active natural ingredients instead of popular chemical brands. One should wash their face for at least 1 minute and double cleanse if your face is very oily or dirty.
products that helps to maintain the cleansing effect by the facewash, Toner will help you in maintaining the texture of your skin
2) Toner: As part of CTM ( Cleansing, Toning, moisturizing ) routine that should always be followed, a toner is mostly skipped by a lot of women. But if you live in a hot tropical climate like in India, have oily skin, large pores or sensitive skin or any skin concerns, a toner must not be skipped as it helps to tighten and reduce the visibility of pores and helps in controlling excess oil/sebum secretions from the skin.
Himalaya Refreshing and Clarifying Toner, 100ml
Here is something to enrich your skin, A face serum will help with providing important minerals and improving your skin health
3) Face Serum: With the advent of modern skincare, serums have now been made it to a part of a healthy skincare regime owing their numerous benefits as they act at a micro-level of treating skin. The most common contain Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin-C, and retinol serums. There are different skin serums available for specific skin concerns and issues.
The most common are:
a) Anti-Ageing serums
b) Anti-Acne serums
c) Hydrating Serums for dry skin
d) Skin-brightening or lightening serums
e) Skin regenerative / replenishing serums
mCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Face Serum | Hydration | Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid | All Skin | Paraben & Mineral Oil Free | 40 ml
This product comes in the list of best skincare products in India because it is the foundation of the building block of makeups and skincare
4) Facial Oils: Like skin serums facial oils are also increasingly becoming popular as they offer a natural source of antioxidants and vitamins for the skin and a solution to a host of other skin problems. They are a miracle product for very dry and damaged skin folks.
They are also a good alternative for
a) moisturizer due to its hydrating properties
b) Skin primer as base for makeup as it can smoothen out the pores
c) They an also double up as an anti-ageing agent to reduce fine and wrinkles
d) Helps in creating a natural glowing ,dewy effect to the skin without any harmful chemicals.
Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow-Restore Face Oils Blend (30ml)
For Normal, Dry & Very dry skin, Vegan Skin Care
Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Oil, 100ml, Aroma Treasures Golden Glow Facial Oil, 50ml
The next product is all about keeping your skin moistened up, It will help you keep the skin hydrated and hence will help with keeping different skin problems away
5) Moisturizer: Gone are the days where a moisturizer meant just any cream. Moisturizers are an inescapable part of any skincare or skin-prep before makeup and should always be used even by people who have oily skin.
There are 4 –different types of modern moisturizers:
Emollients: They usually fill in any spaces or gaps between skin cells that lack moisture.
Humectants: They contain AHAs which draw water to the skin cells to keep skin hydrated.
Ceramides: Ceramides occur naturally in the skin and they work by replenishing the skin with lost ceramides.
Occlusives: They are heavy in properties and are usually recommended more for the body and for mature and dehydrated skin.
UrbanBotanics® Neem & Basil Mattifying Moisturizer –
Oil Free Moisturizer For Face –
For Normal, Oily & Acne Prone Skin –
Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer, 50ml | For Oily & Acne Prone Skin
Quick Absorbing – For Normal/Oily and Acne Prone Skin – No Parabens
These products are moreover an essential one for India, Indians have some serious skin problems near the eye region due to their lifestyles and what better than an Under eye cream to treat it
6) Under-eye cream: With the excessive usage of media and devices more than ever before, late nights, and stress-filled lives with lesser sleep comes the most common problem of modern women and even men i.e under-eye bags and dark circles. As the skin around our eyes is very thin and extremely sensitive, we need to be very careful about what we apply near them. Hence these creams are specially designed for this sensitive area, they contain active ingredients and provide extra hydration to the delicate skin and should be an important part of your skincare.
Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream, 20g
They are one of the best skincare products in India, as it will help you get rid of those dead stopping the new cells to emerge at the surface
7) Exfoliating scrub: This is the most commonly ignored part of skincare as this is not something that is too harsh to be used daily or more frequently. But it is very important to exfoliate your skin at least once or twice a week to slough off the dead skin cells accumulated over the topmost layer of skin so that the skin renewal process can be accelerated. There are types of exfoliating agents: Physical exfoliants that use a physical agent or tiny granules that scrub the skin. Chemical exfoliants use an acid like AHA – glycolic and lactic acid and BHA like salicylic acid to remove the dead skin cells.
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub, 100 g | Vitamin E | Tan Removal | Oily/Normal Skin | Paraben & SLS Free Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Rose & Papaya Face Scrub Combo Set Pack Of – 50g X 2 (100gm)
A tight day at work can easily be reflected on your face, In such situations, A Face Mask can help you up in reenergizing your skin
8) Face Mask/Face Pack: Let’s be honest, there is no face mask which will miraculously cure your skin problems, but together with a good skincare regime, they can greatly enhance your skin’s texture and appearance. It is always advised to use a face mask catering to your skin concern. If used regularly, face masks can help you in getting clearer skin, refined pores, improve the hydration and elasticity and firmness of the skin over time.
Biotique Bio Mud Youthful Firming & Revitalizing Face Pack For All Skin Types, 75g
Night creams will help you to improve your Skin while you are asleep
9) Night cream: Though the idea of a different night cream might sound trivial to some people it actually plays an important role and it is advisable to use a special night product for your skin as a normal day cream and night creams have different compositions and functions to play. Night creams are usually designed to be heavier in texture and provide more hydration as its function is to provide maximum nourishment to the skin while we sleep and our body replenishes our skin by the renewal of cells overnight. Night creams also specifically contain collagen and anti-aging properties to prevent your skin from sagging.
Sunscreens are the most famous among all the best skincare products in India, Sunscreens has been a part of the skincare since ages and is protecting us from the hardness of Sun of our delicate skin
10) Sunscreen: Yes, this had to be the last and the most crucial step of daily skincare. It is vital to apply sunscreen not only at the beach but in the summers, winters, monsoon, or spring any season, inside your home or office, irrespective of anything except at night. Sunscreen not only shields us from harmful UV radiation but it also lowers the risk of skin cancer, prevents sunburn, slows down aging and sagging of skin, prevents from hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration and dark spots formation. There are two types of sunscreen: Physical sunscreen: It blocks and scatters the rays before they penetrate the skin. Chemical Sunscreen: It absorbs UV rays before they can damage your skin.
Bioderma Photoderm Spot Sunscreen SPF 50 Cream For Pigmentation Skin, 30ml